HW List for the Week

Labels: ,
I'm sorry that I wasn't able to post during the weekend. :(
Retreat was tiring. I slept from 6 to 6. XD

STR
- Reportings!
- Hypothesis HW due on Wednesday, November 25

Chem
- Probset due on Monday, November 23
- Longtest!

Physics
- Worksheet due on Wednesday, November 25
- Long test on Thursday, November 26

Fil
- Poem Reports

Socsci
- Makabayan!

English
- Essay due on Thursday, November 26
- Submit on Tuesday for the bonus points.

Bio
- Pair work due on Tuesday, November 24
- Mythbusters!

CS
- Exercise (to be posted later) due on Tuesday, November 24

Paskorus!
- FRIDAY na yung eliminations, during the UB. We will have compulsory dismissal practices from now on.
- Ma'am Kiel organized a schedule for our practices. I'll post them later when I get home because I didn't bring them with me to the school.
- COSTUME COMMITTEE! Announce niyo na yung costume para makakuha yung externs for the dormers.
- CHOREO is like 10% done. Help us with your suggestions, especially since the chorus is repeated three times, we need a little bit variety.
- TAKE CARE OF YOUR VOICES OKAY.

PS. Ma'am Kiel's palanca. :> :> :> :>
0 comments:

Post a Comment

Hi. :-h


Chem2

Recent Entries

Recent Comments